Prepared for Engineering, studied Dentistry and Languages, worked as a Marketing Manager before finally joining the MBA program at ISB. In last 25 years I have realized that trying to ‘figure it out’ is too overrated. I have tried my best to mold my thought process to be a ‘non-judgmental’ and absolutely ‘no f**** given’ person. If you still find me someday passing judgement on others or worrying about what others think of me, do me a favor and remind me what I have written here.
Few extremely unnecessary facts about me :-
- I can’t pronounce many English words correctly, as I have learnt most of them by reading.
- I have come a long way from the ghettos of Lohardaga to the campus of ISB, though I don’t like anyone reminding me of that fact.
- I have this uncanny skill of finding people who are as weird as me, wherever I go.
- I remember everything.
- People love their mothers. I worship mine.
- I really loved clinical Dentistry, but I hated when they made me mix plaster & water.
- I am very spontaneous. And so are my close friends.
- I am not an introvert, but my anxiety kills me. Though I have learnt to pretend otherwise lately, and I am doing just fine.
- I suggest ‘Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami’ to everyone. Please don’t die before reading the book.
- I learnt Japanese only because someone told me “Spanish & French to sab seekhte hain (Anyone can learn Spanish & French)”